4fb cab question

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thepoisonxx

Reaction score
Hey guys, i'm new here, so i'm sorry if i'm asking a question thats been asked before (I searched and found no real answers).

I just recently bought a 4fb Recto cab, and was wondering if they are considered to be the same as the oversized cabs? My dimensions are 32 inches tall, about 30 inches wide and 14 inches deep. The dimensions don't match to the current recto cabs dimensions on the Mesa site, but they also are too big to be the stiletto (old traditional) cabs?

Any help, or info about this would be greatly appreciated!

That is the oversized cab you got, also known as the rectifier cab.

thepoisonxx said:
Hey guys, i'm new here, so i'm sorry if i'm asking a question thats been asked before (I searched and found no real answers).

I just recently bought a 4fb Recto cab, and was wondering if they are considered to be the same as the oversized cabs? My dimensions are 32 inches tall, about 30 inches wide and 14 inches deep. The dimensions don't match to the current recto cabs dimensions on the Mesa site, but they also are too big to be the stiletto (old traditional) cabs?

Any help, or info about this would be greatly appreciated!

Back