4 songs recorded with a Mesa SOLO 50.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

square_one

Reaction score
These songs were recorded with a solo 50 rectifier running 15 month old EL34s. It was played through an Avatar 4X12 cab with V30s in it. I was using a seymour duncan invader on my guitar. These were some free recordings we got from Oregon State Univeristys studio class. Nice equipment but we were all pretty inexperienced. We used an SM57 and another Sennheiser (wasn't a 609) mic.

Tell me what you think.

Yeah definitely forgot to put the site up. Sorry guys!

Here ya go. www.myspace.com/thisjustinrocks

I'will be honest so please don't hate me .

Singer is terrible. :(
Drums are weird. :shock:
Guitars sound out of tune and I hate their tone,very week. :(

I'm sorry but that's how your samples sounded to MY EARS . :cry:

luck :D

Well, the songs could surely have been recorded better and the mix could be tighter, but your guitar tone is nice and I liked it for the kind of music you play.

As with the guitar being out of tune. We have no idea what happened with that. Tuner was reading good. But for the two tracks they didn't flow good at all with each other. After this I went and had some work done to my guitar.

Keep in mind that we recorded this as a project for a recording student. So of course things could have been better but since there was just 4 teenagers doing everything I think it turned out quite well.

Everything was rushed pretty hardcore to get it done during finals week and such.

thiis is one reason I really like the solo50... great tone and great tunes dude , keep it up!
David

Latest posts

Back