4 cable with Line 6 PODX3Live

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zystudios

Reaction score
I've had many successes using the 4-cable method and the PODX3Live in a gig setting. The outputs have almost no coloration and I am able to utilize the dual processors in the X3Live for up to 8 FX at once. It's like putting an FX processor into the guitar input and and FX processor in the FX Loop. It nice for playing songs with lots of switches from Gain, when you need a compressor or stompbox to crunch up the tone, to clean when you need verb and delay with no stompbox. I would say the biggest drawback is programming it for this purpose. It is tedious if you have lots of patches like me. If anyone wants advice on this topic send a line! I'm using a Triple rec 3ch and a Stiletto Ace with it.

Hi

I have a X3L and sometimes I wonder if I should hook up the board to my Roadster just to see what's happening using the 4CM. Do you have any problems with hum or other issues? what is your send-level (instrument/line-levels) etc?

Just curious how the FX is sounding through the amp. no amp-sim of course.

nicke

Latest posts

Back