4-cable method

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhjaber

Reaction score
Anybody use 4-cable method with his mesa?

I use my rectoverb (seial loop modded) with my boss gt8 and I have nice results.

p.s This is my first thread. I'm from Sao Paulo/Brazil.

rhjaber said:
Anybody use 4-cable method with his mesa?

I use my rectoverb (seial loop modded) with my boss gt8 and I have nice results.

p.s This is my first thread. I'm from Sao Paulo/Brazil.

a galera aqui não é muito chegada a pedaleiras e afins não . . . os nossos amores são mais pras grandes caixas de madeira e metal mesmo . . . :wink:

mas sim, bemvindo, mais um brazuca é sempre bom. 8)

I tried it with my GT-6 to my RK1 and ended up going with Pedals. I still use 4 cables. Some effects go straight in to the amp and some go through the loop.

I use the 4CM with my GT-8 on my ROV. This past weekend I did the parallel to serial loop mod on it and it seemed to make a big difference (not as much sound loss, highs were clearer).

Definintely something for you to look at - it's an easy thing to do and can be changed back if you don't like it.

I've been looking for the post on Serial/Parallel mod for the Recitifer but cant find it! Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Also, is it true you lose the Solo boost on the amp?

Finally - is there any way to use the GT8 to switch channels on the 3 channel rectifier?

I personally did the paralel/serial MOD on a Rectoverb. I'll post the MOD instructions this weekend.

Everything keeps working as they were, including the Solo function.

I have a GT-8. I understand it only switches 2 channels of the amp.

Here's the Paralel -> Serial Rectoverb Loop MOD

http://rapidshare.com/files/40662814/SERS_MOD.pdf.html

I'll open a post about it because it might be useful to other users.

Hope it helps!

Back