300/ Rectifier sound?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SimpleMind

Reaction score
Hello,
seen the movie 300 for a short while ago and liked the film music. Reminded me quite a lot of Hans Zimmers music, which i also like.
In the middle of the film is a passage with heavy guitars, the passage is called Fever dreams. If interested you can hear the song on I tunes.
The guy who composed the music is Tyler Bates.
Now the question: Are you able to get that sound with a Rectifier?

A clip would be helpful, I saw the film but I cannot remember that much detail about it :p

Anythings possible I guess. I bet for that they used some sort of crazy amp modeler effect thingy. But I could be wrong. I could get some sweet sounds like that out of my VAMP. But I hate that thing.

if you meant the second song on there.....ehh....IMO that is a overly processed guitar sound. It's not very unique. I'm not trying to bash your tastes or anything. I mean it's a cool song, but just understand that most high gain amps can give you that sound after adding lots of effects.

A recto can do so much more for you than that. Go try one out and I'm sure you'll come back with a smile.

Latest posts

Back