• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3 channel dual rectifier head for sale

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctornads

Reaction score
hey guys. Im selling my 3 channel dual rectifier head. It was just retubed with jj's from eurotubes. Im just looking for something with less wattage and a differnt sound. The f-30 to be exact. Anyways. Im asking $1100 for it. If you interested pm me, respond, or email me at [email protected] for pics more info and shipping costs. Thanks guys!
Josh

doctornads said:
hey guys. Im selling my 3 channel dual rectifier head. It was just retubed with jj's from eurotubes. Im just looking for something with less wattage and a differnt sound. The f-30 to be exact. Anyways. Im asking $1100 for it. If you interested pm me, respond, or email me at [email protected] for pics more info and shipping costs. Thanks guys!
Josh

I've got a friend who wants to get rid of hi traiaxis... wanna trade?

[email protected]
Jared

the head is still for sale if anyone is interested and im not looking at the f-30 anymore. So trading for anything is an option now.

Latest posts

Back