2007 limited ed. vintage Strat 1957

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
z28lt16 said:
I am going to be purchasing this today. Anyone have any opinions on the particular model.

It wont be as good as a Grosh, Anderson, Suhr, Nash, K-Line or Tyler.

But I am sure it will be a nice guitar.

that's right for sure, cause it will be much better! its an original fender stratocaster, not a rebuild.

cool, even the bridge cover will be fun. have not played it yet, but I own a vintage hot rod 57 reissue - the best fender strat i have ever played.

enjoy the new sound and tell us something about it later!

dean69 said:
that's right for sure, cause it will be much better! its an original fender stratocaster, not a rebuild.

It isnt an original strat..it is a reissue.

A white 57 is fricken cool, the maple neck and fret board sets it off for me. I'm not GC supporter but I got an add from them (so did all of you I'm sure) and they were selling them for 1K. Everywhere else they're around 1400 or so. The only thing I'd do is switch out the gold hardware for nickel/silver.

yes agree, the gold hardware is a minus. as add on a golden ashtray is already included. for me the maple necks are top, even my ebmm axis does not compare.

z28lt16 did you buy it? played yet?

I was not able to purchase the guitar. MF was out of them and will not be getting anymore. So they sent me my check back. All was not lost though.

I called the nearest GC and they told me they had a 2007 sunburst EJ for sale . I offered that 1grand and they took it. Now I own a EJ signature model .I got a good deal on it so I had to get it.

Its definately different then my Ibanez it has a very different feel to it. I like it though.

Back