• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2005 Lonestar Classic 2-12

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hillbilly

Reaction score
Less than 40 Hours on this amp. Perfect condition, not one nick or scratch. Comes with all factory paperwork including bumper sticker and sales reciept (that shows i paid $1700 for the amp) The amp comes with the factory footswitch,cover,and casters. This amp has the C90 speakers from the factory. It has a five year transferrable warranty which means it's covered until 4-22-2010 so you dan't have to worry about any costly repairs. I'll let it go for $1000.00 plus shipping and insurance.
No trades please- and scammers, don't even waste your time!

If it's in mint condition that's a good price. Good luck w/ sale. I'm looking for a lonestar head.

I was wondering if your LSC was still available. I'm located in SE Mass

Hillbilly said:
Less than 40 Hours on this amp. Perfect condition, not one nick or scratch. Comes with all factory paperwork including bumper sticker and sales reciept (that shows i paid $1700 for the amp) The amp comes with the factory footswitch,cover,and casters. This amp has the C90 speakers from the factory. It has a five year transferrable warranty which means it's covered until 4-22-2010 so you dan't have to worry about any costly repairs. I'll let it go for $1000.00 plus shipping and insurance.
No trades please- and scammers, don't even waste your time!

I am interested in amp if still available. Thank you, and God Bless

Back