2001 Tremoverb head is this any good?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

webstersp

Reaction score
I want to buy a dual rectifier on ebay and I have read that older dual rectifier amp with 2 channles sounded better.
I have also heard lots of great things about Tremoverb, what about 2001 tremoverb?
Are there any difference in a older 199* tremoverb and a 2001 (I could buy a 2001 right now)?

I jsut sold my orange rocekrverb 50 head and loved the distortion out of it but I am lookig for more 'chug' or
aggression on my palm mutings while keeping the note definiton of the orange RV 50. Is a dual rectifier
a good choice?

I'm not sure they made tremoverbs in 2001 ??? I could be wrong though, but I think they were discontinued before then.

I play a Trem'O'Verb in my band, and it's an awesome amp. We combine metal with indie and punk with balkan, and it does everything perfectly!

Kind regards, Jake

Tremoverbs are great amps. You want chug, you got it. Reverb and trem are a plus as well. As far as the sound difference goes, I don't think there is a drastic difference between the years. I think you are confusing the T-Verb with the pre-500 Recto series, which would be explained here:

http://www.theboogiearchives.com/2ch_dual_recto.html

Latest posts

Back