• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 Voodoo Lab GCX MIDI Switchers STEREO VERSION

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toddf007

Reaction score
OK, here's my 2 Voodoo Lab GCX MIDI Switchers. I would like to sell them together if possible, because I have installed the chip I bought from Voodoo Lab that makes the two talk to one another. One is the Stereo Version and one is not. I know the Stereo version cost about $125 more than the Standard unit. If you've got a pretty elaborate rig and want to simplify it this is the deal for you. I will make a better deal for someone willing to take both at once. They are both in MINT condition and never left my home studio.

Both Units $660 Shipped and PayPal
Standard Unit By Itself $330
Stereo Unit By Itself $425

IMG_1985.jpg

IMG_1986.jpg

IMG_1992.jpg

not planning on buying either, but did you mod the one to stereo yourself or did you order it directly like that? i have an old dmc version and i'm wondering if i can go ahead and mod mine. could you help me out? thanks.

mejoshee said:
not planning on buying either, but did you mod the one to stereo yourself or did you order it directly like that? i have an old dmc version and i'm wondering if i can go ahead and mod mine. could you help me out? thanks.
It came like this. Sorry, I can't help you out much.

Latest posts

Back