• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 Mesa Boogie Mark IVs (Hardwood Short combo, Short head)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mraajr

Reaction score
Up for sale are two Mesa Boogie Mark IVs. The first is a Mark IVA in what I think is a flamed Bubinga combo cab and cane grille. It comes with a C90 speaker also. This amp is one of the first 1000 Mark IVs made with a serial number in the 8xx. Over all the amp is in pretty decent shape but does have its fair share of bumps and bruises but it is almost impossible to see them without getting really close to the amp because the hardwood cab makes it difficult to see any imperfections. It has a few scratchy pots that could use some cleaning as well. The Master Volume pot is probably the worst out of all of them and if you just set the volume and go you are okay but when turning the knob it gets pretty scratchy. This does not effect the way the amp sounds or functions but it is definitely worth mentioning. $1750 Shipped/PPed

The second Mark IVB is a short head that is in really good condition. The amp is in near mint condition with no scratchy pots or anything like that. Not much to say other than that. If you are looking at these amps you know what they are capable of. Of all the amps that I have owned (just about every high-end high-gainer out there) the Mark IV is the amp that I always go back to. $1400 Shipped/PPed

Only trades that will be considered are GIbson Les Pauls, PRS guitars, and other Mesa Boogie amps.

photo.jpg

file.php

Sorry, I cannot sell the amp for that. PM me for my best price if you are interested. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back