2-ch triple rectifier.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aramism

Reaction score
what's up with these? are they as sought after as the 2ch dr???

i was offered a trade so i wanted to see what the general consensus on these are

They are good. Not as sought after because the Triple Rec in general is not as popular due to the 150watts. But they started back around '93 or so and went through the changes the Duals went through. However, I've never seen a pre500 Triple Rectifier, so in that area, they are not as popular as the Duals. But they are great amps and it will sound killer, like any old 2ch.

I have a two channel triple and it sounds great, same tone as the dual but with more headroom. This makes the bottem end a little tighter. Most of the 90's nu-metal groups used the 2 channel triples, from limp, to korn you name it most all of the groups used them.

I went from a 3ch Dual to a 2ch Triple from '99, and I couldn't be happier. The tone I get out of this thing is the tone I was looking for. I definitely would take it over a 2ch Dual, too, because of the extra headroom. Incredible amp.

TheMagicEight said:
I went from a 3ch Dual to a 2ch Triple from '99, and I couldn't be happier. The tone I get out of this thing is the tone I was looking for. I definitely would take it over a 2ch Dual, too, because of the extra headroom. Incredible amp.

+1

Latest posts

Back