• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1980 Marshall JMP 2203 for your Mesa Boogie

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedhouseNorton

Reaction score
6550 loaded. 100 watts. No mods. It does have two extra holes in the back of the chassis , but I dont know what they are from. The board is clean and it doesnt appear to have had any kind of performance mods at any point. My guess is an extra pair of speaker jacks were added at one point , then removed. Pretty common on older Marshalls.
Its also in an original 1974 Marshall head shell. I swapped the shells with my 74 for no other reason than I think the older boxes look better. The amp is clean with no issues. I gotta move it quickly , hence the price :thu:
$1000 shipped COUS

I will also consider trades for the right Boogie. Ideally I would like a MK III + cash , 50 cal+ + cash or a DC-5 + cash . Im not opposed to other Mesas though.

100_5746.jpg

100_5640.jpg

100_5642.jpg

Hey, are you interested in a Mark III Blue Stripe 60w/Non-SC/GEQ/No Verb/R2 Mod + cash?

Back