• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT Roadster Head w/roadcase (mint!) for Mark combo

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biazzaz

Reaction score
Pretty much states what I am looking for. I put the head up on ebay, but realized really all I want is to get a Mark IV combo. Would need to be a near mint one for me to consider a trade. You can check out ebay for pics of the amp and case since its the only one with a case listed, or you can PM me with your email and I will send you some other shots. If I have time after work tomorrow I might load some up to photobucket, but I'm pretty sure most you guys know what it looks like.

The amp is as Mint as it comes. Very very little use, and has only been in my hands since 9/24/08. Roadcase is custom made for it and is really sweet. All in all I payed $2100+ for both items 2 months ago, but have since found out the recto tone isn't what I'm after anymore. Been using the DC for everything. Feel free to check my feedback score. This year alone I have sold 2 other Mesa's. I've also done a few trades via Jemsite with all positive feedback.

I would possibly consider other Mark Model combos, but was hoping for a 4. I'm very partial to wicker, wood, and earth colors :)

Let me know if there is any interest
Thanks
Mike

Back