• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT: Road King I Combo for Road King head

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RPercival

Reaction score
Title just about sums things up. I have a Road King combo that I'd like to trade for the head version. I find myself mostly playing it through a sealed cab so I figure it's worth a shot. I know most guys with the RK heads don't want to part with them but what the heck, let's try anyhow. Amp is in very good condition with the exception of a tear in the grille cloth that was repaired very well by the previous (original) owner. Comes with the footswitch and cable.

It was recently gone through by Al Dixon in Jackson, MI, who is a Mesa certified repairman. He performed the Mesa recommended upgrades such as new power diodes and addition of a cooling fan. All parts were sourced directly from Mesa. I know shipping this will be a bear, but I will if need be. Thanks for looking.

image_zpsw1egvifw.jpeg

Back