• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT - my ElectraDyne medium head for your Lone Star

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dudleydawson

Reaction score
ok.... so after a few months i am confident in saying that i really do 'get' the Electra Dyne - i like it alot, i understand what everyone seems to love about it - it's as good as everyone says...
alas - she's just not the one i want to grow old with. call this the proverbial 'it's-not-you-it's-me' of tone-chasing.

i'm back where i started before she came along... looking for a LS.

here's my details...

ED medium black head with custom silver piping (subtle, but classy IMO). purchased new from MB a few months ago. has the updated volume trim on the back. this thing has not left my house. it's been in exactly the spot i placed it right out of the box, covered every second i'm not with her.
as mint condition as you could ask for. obviously i still have all the candy - i haven't even unpacked the footswitch or cable. i have all the original packaging and receipts.

my wishlist looks like this:
LSC medium black head, with the 10/50/100 power options. preferably someone who takes impeccable care of their gear, who lives in the same town as me to avoid shipping. :D
that being said... i really would like the 10w power option. the rest is negotiable.
also interested in LSS.

i'm located in western NY.
i'm not in a huge hurry... as i am very much enjoying my time with the ED. but i'm also looking forward to cranking up a LS!

thanks for looking...

STP63743.jpg

Sunday is a bumping day!
Any interest?
I am also interested in trading for a Lone Star Special... preferably a head...

Latest posts

Back