• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB/Trade for ---> a Maverick combo

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdortona

Reaction score
I am primarily looking for a Maverick Head or a 1x12 combo. I would consider a 2x12 too, but the weight worries me b/c my back isn't getting any younger :wink: .

I have a used 55 watt Rivera Quiana Studio 1x12 combo for sale/trade. This amp was purchased from Springfield Music Company in Springfield, PA (www.springfieldmusicstore.com 610-543-2244) approximately 2 weeks ago. The cab has its share of dings in the Tolex, as the pictures clearly show, but otherwise, it is in excellent condition mechanically/electronically and fully functional. As per Al, the store’s proprietor, this amp was a demo model. It looks like it may have been rented out/test driven by many potential buyers and possibly gigged.

The amp has two channels, spring reverb, and an FX loop with send and return level controls. Channel 1 has a clear Marshall vibe to it. Unfortunately, I haven’t been happy with its sound. Not bad at all, just not my thing. Channel 2 can go head to head with any Fender. This channel also has pull bright and pull mid notch knobs, which gives it a very tweed feel. This is what sold me on the amp. There is also a footswitch-able gain boost on channel 1 and Rivera’s Ninja boost (i.e. a clean boost) on channel 2. The three button FS-7 Footswitch is included (channel/Gain Boost/Ninja Boost)

It has several other features and all info and sound demos can be found here:

http://www.rivera.com/products/quiana/quiana.php

This amp sells new for $2199 (at Musicians Friend). I am asking $1350 OBO + shipping or local pickup.Aside from the Maverick, I'm also would consider a Fender Concert II (head or 1x12 combo with FS) or a Fender Deluxe II Combo (1x12 with FS).

If you have any questions, PM me or feel free to call me at 570-888-4660 (after 7 PM EST).
Monsta-tone (Andy) can provide a character reference for me :lol:

Thanks!

Matt

IMG_1451.jpg

IMG_1448.jpg

IMG_1446.jpg

IMG_1445.jpg

IMG_1447.jpg

IMG_1452.jpg

IMG_1443.jpg

IMG_1441.jpg

IMG_1440.jpg