• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB or Trade for a Mesa Dual Racktifier Rackmount;

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurch

Reaction score
I need a Dual Rec. Racktifier Rackmount. Have Paypal, or will trade my early small-Logo Blackface/Chrome-Chassis Triple Rectifier for one. It's in excellent condition with fresh tubes.

I also have other things to trade:
Triaxis
Framus Cobra
Ibanez Giger RG
Line6 HD147
Marshall JCM2555 Silver Jubilee (the one Slash uses)
Marshall JCM900SLX
etc.
amps.jpg

sorry i don`t have what your lookin for, but have a question. you seem to be an expert at floridian death metal amp,tones,rigs. i recently saw a pic of cannibals rig, and it looked to me that Rob Barret was using a tsl. just wondering if you knew anything

Rob Barret uses a 2 channel Dual Rectifier with a Metal Zone set to clean as a boost.

Back on topic :D Nobody better lay a finger on my Racktifier. Good luck dude, it took me MONTHS to find one in good shape for a fair price. I saw one go on ebay for $2,250 a couple of weeks ago (item # 170035024422). They're getting RARE and EXPENSIVE!!!

I bought one, thanks John!

That's correct, Rob uses a Dual Rec with a clean Metal Zone boost and a Boss noise suppressor. He's probably going to get a Triple Rec soon to match Pat's setup.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=002&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=120043668998&rd=1&rd=1

Latest posts

Back