• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Mesa single button channel footswitch

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kung-Fool

Reaction score
I need a Mesa single button channel switcher. Preferably a Rectifier one but a Mark series one is ok too. It's condition isn't too important as long as it's sturdy and functions 100%.

I lost the single button footswitch for my studio 22. I use a Marshall single button footswitch with 1/4 jack on the end. It's worked fine for couple years I'm using it and is very solid.

Yeah, I have one of those too. I'd just like to find a Mesa one for the hell of it if I can get it at a decent price. No way am I paying "vintage" prices for one. :D

To be honest, the marshall is more stable on the floor and less "tippy" but if you watch ebay, set ebay to notify you, you should find one for $30 to $50 , i've seen them. I just bought a footswitch for my "66 Fender Super and it was about the same price...go figure.

Maybe I'll just stick with the Marshall switch then. I can't see myself paying more than $20 for a single button footswitch.

Back