• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Headshell for Mk III

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 9884

Reaction score
I'm looking for a headshell for my currently rack-mounted Mark III. If it makes any difference, it doesn't have reverb. Please let me know what you have and how much you'd like for it.

Thanks!

Forum member gts builds and sells headshells that are, frankly, nicer than Mesa factory builds in a variety of colours. Drop him a PM.

+1 on GTS.

He built my Mk. III headshell. It's B E A U T I F U L! His work is superior to Mesa's. He's wonderful to deal with. I just wish I had more things that I needed built so I could do more business with him!

camsna said:
+1 on GTS.

He built my Mk. III headshell. It's B E A U T I F U L! His work is superior to Mesa's. He's wonderful to deal with. I just wish I had more things that I needed built so I could do more business with him!
ah.... Have George build you one for me haha

yep, George is the man around here. I got him on a few things right now so let him have some time for me :)

If gts says it's a good deal, it's a good deal. PM me and I'll get your PayPal address.

Back