Where to buy

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malenfant

Reaction score
Hi all,

conceiving to get a V from USA, I was wondering if you could suggest me a dealer particularly, at last someone that should ship internationally, whereas I'm italian... But apart that, do you think is legit or possible to order an export model through one US dealer, or asking about it would makes anyone assume I've made David Lynch write my mail, if somebody shan't answer me to pay the average euro price and stop saving up for drugs?

Otherwise, will the 117V version do the job thru one of these?
http://jr-international.fr/slide-regulator-500va-slide-regulator_SR500_itm_english.html

You know, a guy advise me against that solution but I frankly had not understand what's wrong with that, nevertheless just can't afford a Mark V in EU, according to the one that few days ago was about 2500 € while now make me try not to swear at the Medjugorje grace:
http://guitare.playback-europe.com/mesa_boogie-mark_five_head-53746.html

Sorry for this boring lucubration, hoping for good counsels.

Thanks.

If you could persuade the dealer to write a very low price on the tag (or whatever it is they check on the airport) or even send it as a gift or sth like that then there is a very good chance you'll avoid the Custom's tax. Otherwise, you'll end up paying even higher.
But, I don't know any details

sepsis said:
If you could persuade the dealer to write a very low price on the tag (or whatever it is they check on the airport) or even send it as a gift or sth like that then there is a very good chance you'll avoid the Custom's tax. Otherwise, you'll end up paying even higher.
But, I don't know any details

I know the economy is bad and all ...but I doubt any dealer would risk their license or, worst, jail, just to make a sale. :roll:

Latest posts

Back