Where To Buy New Rectifier Knobs?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phantomlord2oo

Reaction score
i just got a dual rectifier rackmount and some of the knobs are missing. where can i buy replacement knobs for it? i'll also need some of the knobs that go on the back for the fx loop and whatever else it back there.

thanks.

+Mike+

phantomlord2oo said:
how do i order them from mesa? i didn't see them on their site.

+Mike+

You can call them and order them directly. I asked about black knobs - they are $5.50 each. Not good for a DR with 20 knobs! :shock:

fredster said:
phantomlord2oo said:
how do i order them from mesa? i didn't see them on their site.

+Mike+

You can call them and order them directly. I asked about black knobs - they are $5.50 each. Not good for a DR with 20 knobs! :shock:

I've never been in the market for new knobs, but $5.50, just sounds outrageously expensive. I could be wrong, but you might want to try Home Depot, Lowes, or your local hardware or music store before you pay Mesa $5.50 plus S&H for a new knob...especially if you need more than one.

I took home a recto-verb to try and I gotta say that the crome knobs are a pain in the left ventricle when trying to see what position they're at. I would hate to be on a stage with different colored lights and relections on them... I'd get new fender knobs and throw the originals in the garbage or better yet take them to a jewelry store...or sell them on EBAY for $5 each! The only thing as painfull as these pieces of jewelrey is the top level of knobs on my MKIV... in there tight under the upper ridge of the amp facing so you can't read them... Mesa makes great amps... but they should take a little more time to make them a little more functional. Put on fender knobs... LOL it'll look like a vette with taurus hub caps but you'll have a more functional amp LOL

mloiaco said:
You can call them and order them directly. I asked about black knobs - they are $5.50 each. Not good for a DR with 20 knobs!

I've never been in the market for new knobs, but $5.50, just sounds outrageously expensive. I could be wrong, but you might want to try Home Depot, Lowes, or your local hardware or music store before you pay Mesa $5.50 plus S&H for a new knob...especially if you need more than one.

I agree, and man did I look around - I didn't find the same style anywhere for a whole lot less. In the end I decided to stick with the chrome knobs anyway.

I needed the inner volume knob for my Triaxis, but Mesa only sells them together. They were $16.00 shipped. That's quite a bit for a knob, but I need it.

Latest posts

Back