when you start your dual rectifier what channel is it on?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LBCwanabe

Reaction score
Mine always starts on channel 2, unless i dont have the footswitch activated. When i use the knob to designate the channel it always starts on that channel.

is it normal for the amp to always start on channel 2 when i'm using the foot switch? Could the footswitch be faulty?

Thanks! Russ

Mine does that too.

I also noticed a strange noise it was making when I first got it. Now that I did a complete retube, the start up noise has not been there both times I fired it up.

Hard to explain it, but it sounded like the relays inside kind of got confused. The LED for ch2 would dim and flicker for a second while it made this ffffttttt noise. Probably has no relevance to your question, but thought I would share :)

The three channels go to channel two by default, so that's the expected behavior...

I use the footswitch and when I first turn on the amp all three channels are on at the same time. I then click on channel 2 and off I go into metal mayhem.
Ken

Latest posts

Back