When does your clean LSC start to break up?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stretto

Reaction score
When does your clean channel start to break up? Mine is heavily dependent on the tone. Turn down the mids and bass all the way with 50% presence. I have to set the gain about 9o'clock(about 30%) and the treble must be < 12o'clock or about 50%(about 40%). if I strum pretty hard I still get a bit of distortion. I also end up with a lot less gain.

Anyone mind letting me know and possibly giving a recording of a few different settings so I can see if there is anything wrong with my amp?

I run my LSC gain at approx 2:00, treb 2:00, mid 12:00, bass 12:00, pres 1:00 , channel master and outputs at 10:00, and I have no distortion whatsoever.

Thanks, Going to have to see what it could be wrong with the amp. I've tested all the components I could and everything seems to check out. Going to have to see which stage is actually causing the problem. Other than that it could be that I have some very hot pickups(I have them as close to the strings as I can get them) that's overdriving the input.

Latest posts

Back