What to do??

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zakkfaerum

Reaction score
Hey all. What I have here is a problem. I am trying to sell a 3 channel Triple Recto here, but I do not have the footswitch. The guy that wants to buy it, well, his other guitarist wants to buy my Stiletto Deuce also. Basicall they want to buy 2 heads at one time. The guy who wants to buy the Recto wants to trade me his Marshall JCM900 MKIII and like $600CAD, and the other guy will pay me in total cash for the Stiletto.

I really have no clue what to do. I know for sure that I want to sell the Triple Recto, because it's not getting used (I do have DUAL RECTO), and I love the lead tones from the Stiletto.

Help all you crazy Mesa players.

Thanks a lot.

Hmmm, I was thinking I might like a Mark IV. I have never even tried one before. It sucks, because where I live, you pretty much have to buy something, get it shipped here, then try it, and sell it if you don't like it.

Yeah, I have heard nothing but great things about these amps, but have never played them. I should get one. hehe

Back