What cabinet do you recommend for the Roadster

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SimpleMind

Reaction score
Read some comments about that subject and it seems that some of you prefer the C90 speakers (Lonestar) above the V30 speakers (roadster).
Any suggestions/ tips.

SimpleMind said:
Read some comments about that subject and it seems that some of you prefer the C90 speakers (Lonestar) above the V30 speakers (roadster).
Any suggestions/ tips.

Why not one of the roadster cabs ? Im pretty sure you could ask for C90 speakers if you order one .

I've never tried a Stilletto cab but a lot of folks on here mention that they tighten up Dr's. If you have access to an Orange dealer I'd try one of their 4x12 cabs too. I have tried them and they are the tightest cab I've played through to date. The RK 4x12 slant incorporates both C90 and V30.

I would think a MarkIV would be better for those players types of leads.

Good luck!

I'd invest in the time and engineering Mesa has put into designing the Roadster cab around the Roadster head! :idea:

I prefer the 3/4 tuned back cabinet with the Roadster over the Roadsters ported cabinet. See my thread. I'd like to try a C90 though.

i have my roadster through a 2x12 basson cab with 75 watt eminence legends... little different from the cabs mentioned so far but it responds so well to the roadster..... possibly the tightest cab i have ever played through..... mids and highs are clear with tons of head room and the bass is tight as tight can be..... plus you can find these for a lot cheaper then any of the big names (mesa, marshall, vht, bogner, diezel, orange...)

Latest posts

Back