weird mark 4 question?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billyg121

Reaction score
in order to get my tu-2 out of my main loop....(i dont want to fork over the $ for a new true bypass tuner)could i put the tu-2 in a line out of the recording out of the mark 4.

i could be wrong, but i don't see why not... i guess you could just pull the master volume knob silent when you tune and you'd still be going out the recording out to the tuner...

hey random hero...i probably would not run it to my pedaboard..maybe i woud just sit it right on top of the amp?if i do that i wont be able to use my pedalboard power supply.how is the battery life on the tu-2?

Yeah. I use a Korg tuner connected to my Volume pedal. It has nothing to do with my signal path.

Using the recording out, once you are in live situation, you waste some time to come back to your amp pulling the recording out button...

i guess it would probably be more practical to just fork over 30 bucks and order an a/b box.anybody have any experiance with the loop master products?

I use a single cable from the unused stereo output of my chorus pedal to my tuner all on the pedal board and sharing the same power supply. I also use a volume pedal last in the chain so tuning at any given moment is a breeze. Naturally you want to make sure the chorus is off before tuning. It also works well out of the dry or stereo output of a delay pedal.

i tried the chorus thing.actually it would be perfect but i notice a little warble type of sound when i plug in the stereo output on the chorus.im not sure if there is a way to correct this?

Latest posts

Back