Weak Roadster Reverb??

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdortona

Reaction score
Hi All!

Is anyone having problems with their Roadster's reverb being weak? Mine (a head) is about two months old. I find that I have to set the reverb knobs between 1-3 o'clock to get any noticable reverb. I would venture to guess that I should be swimming in reverb at these settings. Any ideas, opinions or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

I've had mine since April and the reverb never worked. Your probably all saying im an idiot cuz I never did anything about it.....but lets just say Junior Year of high school doesnt leave much time for Reverb lol. Dont worry though....once finals are done this amp is getting WORKED.

You have to have the amp up at gig levels to really appreciate the reverb. I have my lead channel (ch 3 Vintage) reverb at about 10:30 and my rhythm channel (ch 4 Modern) at about 9-9:30 and I find it plenty. Any more and the sound gets too smeared.

If the reverb does not work at all you will want to make sure the reverb tank's send and / or return did not get unplugged from the chassis. The jacks are located along the left edge of the chassis behind the OT (looking from the back). The white wire is closest to the OT.

If that's OK, try a new tube in V4, it could be bad.

If none of this works you may want to have the amp looked at.

Dom

Latest posts

Back