• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED mesa boogie mark iic+ coliseum simulclass

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxvas

Reaction score
Looking to buy a good simulclass. If somebody have, please let write me to redmaxster at gmail dot com or in PM.

kippiejr said:
Sent message to you and if anybody else is looking PM me! I have with and without EQ, with or without Simulclass. By the way, with that much power and head room its hard to hear any EL34 influence with 4 6L6's bulling them.. FWIW.
KP

I have dealt with Kippiejr on a few occasions and just wanted to say he's an honest stand up guy. Nothing but perfect transactions with him.

GTS you are a legend on this board, But I have 2 C+ Coliseums that are Simulclass. But they are different in the sense of a true simulclass amp. 1. No simulclass tranny, you can't isso the the E34's in class A, All tubes are always on in 1/2 and full power. People are always looking for the simulclass coli's. Take it from experience, with that much 6L6 influence and the above mentioned it really is not like a 4 tube simulclass amp.

kippiejr said:
GTS you are a legend on this board, But I have 2 C+ Coliseums that are Simulclass. But they are different in the sense of a true simulclass amp. 1. No simulclass tranny, you can't isso the the E34's in class A, All tubes are always on in 1/2 and full power. People are always looking for the simulclass coli's. Take it from experience, with that much 6L6 influence and the above mentioned it really is not like a 4 tube simulclass amp.
Thanks.
I know how the MkIII Simul Colis work, never really going into Class A as all 6 tubes are always on.
Can't remember exactly how it happens electronically speaking but the 1/2 power switch drops the plate voltage on the PT thus the output wattage.

Back