• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

walkabout 110v transformer for sale

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crackhaw

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Upgraded my walkabout 110v head with a 240v as i live in Australia and now have a 110v transformer with no use, thought someone here may be looking for one.

i know mesa charge a butt load for them over here (700 or 800 bucks or something ridiculous according to my amp tech, stupid companies putting an Australian tax on everything!!), not sure how much they are over there to buy. I had a guess of maybe 400, i may be way off so if anyone knows, can they let me know!! I have put an ebay link below so you can look at pics. Open to any reasonable offers. Any questions please ask.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/mesa-walkabout-110v-transformer-mesa-transformer-m-pulse-transformer-/121437191433?pt=AU_Amplifiers&hash=item1c46387d09&_uhb=1

Latest posts

Back