Volume Pedal

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dror520

Reaction score
I'm looking for a very specific volume pedal that has a meter that shows in numbers how much volume you have and has a true bypass and has a tuner on it ...

Does any body knows if theres something like that ?

that's pretty cool! Don't really need a volume pedal, but still cool! IME, a volume pedal acted almost like rolling back your volume knob. If it were just a reduction in volume and not in gain I might want one...

MusicManJP6 said:
that's pretty cool! Don't really need a volume pedal, but still cool! IME, a volume pedal acted almost like rolling back your volume knob. If it were just a reduction in volume and not in gain I might want one...
try it in the loop :D

from what i understand, it will roll back volume and gain if used before the preamp, and roll back just volume it used after or in the loop.

I would be a little reluctant to try that since it adds a lot of circuitry to the signal. I just use my trusty EB 6166 volume pedal and it works great.

Greg

A friend of mine has a volume pedal and i'll get him to try his in the loop and see how it behaves. I always noticed his rolled back the gain coz he uses it in front.

Some people use their volume pedal in front of the amp in order to have more or less gain its true....
for example, while using single channel heads, and instead of using two or three boosters in order to have several presets of gain, or instead of using their guitar volume knobs, some players find it easier to use the volume pedal.

Back