Volume pedal.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Metalmike117

Reaction score
Anybody have a recommendation for a good volume pedal? Please reply, I am in need of a good-non tone sucking volume pedal for my roadking.

-Mike

I imagine the Morley Lil' alligator Steve Vai volume pedel is pretty nice, but truth be told, I don't know much about volume pedals in general.

I own and use a Morley little alligator pedal,probably best on the market,uses light dependant resisor as opposed to pots so not scratchy or wearing out of pots,it also has a presetable volume pot that you set so if you accedentally put it down mid solo say you wont lose all you rvolume,very good pedals,amazingly smooth swells

also the ernie balls are good but they do wear out

I bought the Ernie Ball which is made of a sturdy aluminum box frame. It does use a pot, but for the amount of wear I would put on it, I doubt that is an issue.

So far it has been a great add, as I am doing a few fills with the swell going on and trying to get a couple of pedal steel type sounds as well.

Back