Voltage

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TREC

Reaction score
Hey there, I am new to this forum and I like it already. I have a question. I have a Tripple rec with American voltage and I live in Australia. I'm using a transformer but was wondering if my amp could be modded internally to run on Australian voltage?

Thanks in advance

Hello, and welcome to The Board.

You would need to change the power transformer to Mesa's export version. I would think Mesa would sell you one, then you will need a competent amp tech to install it. How old is the amp?

I'm not sure if any other components would need to change, I would think it's just the tranny.

Dom

where abouts in australia are you? Pro Audio in canberra are the distributors, they have a website. maybe talk to them

Thanks guys for your replies. I'm not sure how hold it is as I got it second hand. It is the 3 channel version though. Is there any way of tracing its age using the serial number? I'll have a look at that website.

Cheers

If you give Mesa a call with your serial #, they'll tell you when it was built.

Thanks for your help. Do you have to use a mesa tranny? Also any idea how much they are?

Thanks heaps

Latest posts

Back