V30 speaker with LSS- LSS PIC too :)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Travis

Reaction score
I put a Vintage30 (allready had one anyway) in and will be keeping the V30 in for good. I was thinking about buying another speaker but now i doubt it would make much difference...It sound great.

I use a Strat (Eric Johnson) but i try and keep that for special occasions (still havta pay for it :cry:) so i play an Ibanez with hb's and the only thing i do with the hb's is turn up Presence 3 / 4 and cank up mids especially second channel is real NICE....er NASTY.

Built quality is master craftsman calibre and looks perfect :wink: I just wish it had Reverb control on front-

Do other current Mesa amps have front reverb control?
Anyone else here using V30 in a LoneStar?
Anyone know if Mesa would custom build somehting smaller, like a 5Watt 6V6 to match the one in the picture ha ha ha....proably no.

I just thought maybe the could call it 'Little Lonestar' but since they just came out with a 5-10-25 that doesnt seem likely.

lsssmhs9.jpg

Also can anyone get close to Brian May tone with their LSS, i can get the rhythym but for the solo's (can't describe what i mean...but his sig tone) give some advice- i know i dont play like him :lol: but..didnt he allways used Vox EL84?

Travis said:
Also can anyone get close to Brian May tone with their LSS, i can get the rhythym but for the solo's (can't describe what i mean...but his sig tone) give some advice- i know i dont play like him :lol: but..didnt he allways used Vox EL84?
His custom guitar in combination with the sixpence will no doubt be more important than playing through a Vox.

Latest posts

Back