Using big foot controller and external switching

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ramrod

Reaction score
I have a dual rectifier with a big foot controller and I have a question about using the big foot along with external switching. I want to be able to switch from clean to disortion and back to clean quickly using one footswitch without having to pedal dance using the bigfoot. I was messing with the external switching and found a solution. I connected a non latching pedal to the ch.1 external switch. This allows me switch back and forth from ch. 1 and ch.2 using the non latching pedal. The problem arises when I want to switch to ch.3 using the big foot. If the non latching pedal is not pressed down, Ch.1 and Ch.3 are on at the same time :shock: . I could get a latching pedal and might be able to overcome this problem but might entail more pedal dancing. My question is regarding two channels on the rectifier ON at the same time. Is this bad for the amp, to be running two channels simutaneuosly?

Latest posts

Back