Two plugs on the bottom of the IIc+

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocketRick

Reaction score
When I was doing the pin 1-8 mod I noticed the two 1/8" inch jack plugs on the bottom. One on each side of the reverb plugs.

Seems like I rem one was to by pass the preamp? Is that right?

Whats the other one for?

I read about them but not sure I understand their function. I think is for maybe running the pre-amp signal to another amp.

Also read there is a dual-footswitch jack. Mine only came with the Rhythm/Lead foot switch. The operations book says it has a jack for a dual footswitch..Is that so?

Thanks

One jack is for EQ and Reverb on/off switching, and the other is the pre or power amp junction (one or the other).

LesPaul666 said:
One jack is for EQ and Reverb on/off switching, and the other is the pre or power amp junction (one or the other).

Yes. As per the manual, the one closer to the input jack is the Eq/Rev footswitch. The other is the pre or power amp junction. Check the schematic on Page 3:

http://www.mesaboogie.com/manuals/Mark%20II-C%20Manual%20-%20Maintenance%20&%20Repair.pdf

That dual footswitch chord is a good idea. Guess I'd have to get a dual footswitch or will my orig one work in there to control both reverb and EQ at the same time?

OK the other jack is for the Pre-Amp out..

thanks

Latest posts

Back