trouble with footswitch

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beess

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a LSC and was noodling around with the input for the reverb. I tried another pedal I have from a Fender amplifier to switch the reverb on and off, but that didn't work. Then I tried to connect the footswitch of the lonestar to the regular guitar-cable into the jackinput for the reverb. That didn't work neither. Since then the solo-switch doesn't work anymore (when connected as it should be offcourse)...

Does anyone have a clue what went wrong ? And more interesting to me : what could be a solution for this ?

Thank you very much in advance,

Bart

edit : found a topic a little lower on this forum that says it could very well be the cable. And it is... Sorry for this speedy post... Though I must express my desilusion that mesa boogie sells such a bad cable. Or is it my abuse of it ?

I'd be surprise if both sides of the cable had gone at the same time... have channel and solo stopped working? My cable was broken on the channel select side so I temporarily used a mono lead to swith channels (without solo function). My cable arrived broken but looked new.

Mork said:
I'd be surprise if both sides of the cable had gone at the same time... have channel and solo stopped working? My cable was broken on the channel select side so I temporarily used a mono lead to swith channels (without solo function). My cable arrived broken but looked new.
No, it was only the solo-switch that stopped working. I'm going after a new stereo-cable...

I'm not totally sure what you're trying to do here. Are you trying to switch the reverb on and off? Or are you trying to switch channels/solo?

-dave

jaquetapus said:
I'm not totally sure what you're trying to do here. Are you trying to switch the reverb on and off? Or are you trying to switch channels/solo?

-dave
I was trying to switch reverb on and off, but when that didn't work, I wanted to use my mesa-footswitch again for channel and boost-switching...
The cable is being repaired...

Latest posts

Back