Triple Rectofier question...sort of.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mexirican

Reaction score
I don’t know if this is in the right place but I'll go ahead and post here.
I have a Triple rec going though a rectifier 4x12 slant. There is a guy in the building were my band jams at who is getting rid of a bunch of stuff. He has what we thing is a B-52 4x12 and is selling it for $50. I think it’s the LS-412 400 watt cheapy one. Sounds decent enough and for $50 so I really cant complain. I haven’t bought it yet but I was wondering about the quality of the cab itself? I’m want to put some V30s or G12T-100s in it but I don’t want to waist my time/money if the thing is crap.

Thanks

- This is the link... http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/B52-LS412-400W-4x12-Guitar-Extension-Cabinet?sku=600486

mexirican said:
I don’t know if this is in the right place but I'll go ahead and post here.
I have a Triple rec going though a rectifier 4x12 slant. There is a guy in the building were my band jams at who is getting rid of a bunch of stuff. He has what we thing is a B-52 4x12 and is selling it for $50. I think it’s the LS-412 400 watt cheapy one. Sounds decent enough and for $50 so I really cant complain. I haven’t bought it yet but I was wondering about the quality of the cab itself? I’m want to put some V30s or G12T-100s in it but I don’t want to waist my time/money if the thing is crap.

Thanks

- This is the link... http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/B52-LS412-400W-4x12-Guitar-Extension-Cabinet?sku=600486

I can't speak for the cabinet itself, but I have a B52 AT-212 100W 2x12 combo amplifier, and the thing is great. I'll probably never sell it, even though I own a Road King. It's never given me any problems either.

You could probably pull out the speakers and sell them on Ebay to recoup your money...in that case free cab.

$50 for any cab with speakers is a no-brainer. They're 100 watt speakers, so I doubt you would blow it with a TRec.

Chances are you could resell it for more if you don't like it.

Latest posts

Back