Triple Recto Question...Buying Used?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bchewdown

Reaction score
Hello...I'm Gonna Buy a Used TRIPLE RECTIFIER From G.C For $1399.00
and it has the transferable warranty with over 2 years left.
No cover, Does include footswitch. Does this sound like a good deal?!?!?
This will be my first Mesa product and am very turned on...er..exited.
And also...Do the Recto cabs sound best for this head?
thanks to all who read and post for this question!!!

1998 Ibanez RG520QS
1992 Ibanez S540
Line 6 Duoverb

Being it's GC you can probably haggle the price a little lower but the upside is it will have a 30 day return policy just in case. The price seems a tab high for a 3 year old head as I have seen them slightly lower but not by much. Good luck.

Cool...I'm glad you told me that 'cuz I wouldn't have thought they would even budge on a Mesa...They are willing to pay shipping..is that a given or are they just being cool?

thanks man!!!

Bchewdown said:
Cool...I'm glad you told me that 'cuz I wouldn't have thought they would even budge on a Mesa...They are willing to pay shipping..is that a given or are they just being cool?

thanks man!!!

Their are probably being cool as shipping on a Triple is probably $30-40 with a UPS account but I would ask them what their lowest price is and make them an offer less than what they are asking.

I gave 1199 in my area at a GC for a triple last Sept.

Try to haggle a little more.

I've just got off the phone with a GC dude and he won't break for the triple...but!!!! the dude offered me a STILETTO TRIDENT for $1099.00!!
I don't know **** about that head but i read it's like a hot rodded MARSHALL..hmmmmmmm. Dunno again!!!! maybe I should just get a BERHINGER!!!!!!! lol!

LET ME KNOW!!!

That's not a horrible deal for a Triple Rec, but not a great one either. What is the condition of it? I'm surprised they won't budge on it, being used and all.

I realize the Behringer comment was a joke, but please...stay as far away from that company as you can. :)

The condition of the head is excellent...this could be just the outside though..and the tubes could be on their way out..

As far as the Behringer stuff....I wouldn't buy anything...I bought a Line 6...and that **** is trash!!! My power in the head gives out after about 45 mins....hmmm...

thanks fer the reply!!

I bought a Triple recto...got a deal...but, it still came up to a lil more than i wanted to pay for one...oh well..thanks for all the replies!!!

Back