Triple Rect. face plate.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billy Adams

Reaction score
Can you mod the front of the mesa to look like the road king instead of the dimond plate... How can you do that? What is the plate held on with? Will mesa send me that part?
Billy

Ok, I called. They said you need call and order a whole new shell for the head. Im going to do it! They said it only cost 200 bucks.
Billy

Billy Adams said:
Ok, I called. They said you need call and order a whole new shell for the head. Im going to do it! They said it only cost 200 bucks.
Billy

lol only 200?

That's cool.

I was looking at the possibility of changing the front plate on triple rec for something customised. From the sound of that though you'd still have to go with the custom options they supply rather than your own?

Not sure how easily I could that in the UK however.

wow,,, I cant believe they told you that..

My friend called about the plate, and they told him its just stuck on with some pretty strong 2 sided tape (which it was) so he just took it off and made his own..

well i ordered a new shell.. Which ended up costing 315, but it was worth it for me since i have a broken corner on mine right now. Its all jacked up.
Billy

i took mine off with a hair dryer. thats all it takes

Really? I may have to try that. I have an idea for a custom front plate that I was going to get done - but needed to know how to get the old one off and how it was actually mounted first!

Saw an empty shell on ebay today actually that looked very much like the front under the plate is solid (bar the hole in the middle for the grill) which bears this out about how it's connected :)

Latest posts

Back