Triaxis TEST clips

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R3dlined

Reaction score
These are not mixed and just from a little jam session, but this is what I am trying to tweak for a Ryth tone......comments please

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=712017

To my tastes both clips are too boomy.
I missed mids,sounded like (I'm guessing) you're using led1 red wich I don't like.
I did for about 1 hour one clip with my triaxis.
I used pull me under MIDI from dream theater and I loved my triaxis tone.If you want to hear it to compare just let me know.
TRIAXIS is always good to hear,even if our tastes are differents :wink:

My drummer has a mixer by him that we are all patched into and he might have scooped the mids out a little. I can assure you with the dsonic there is plenty.

They are both LEAD2 yellow

I used pull me under MIDI from dream theater and I loved my triaxis tone.If you want to hear it to compare just let me know.

Mine is lead 2 yellow too but I think you don't want to hear it .
luck

i dont know if they were different presets or not but clip 1 i loved and clip 2 was ok but too bassy for my tastes. nice work!

I forgot that there were also two different mic positions. Clip 2 is with the SM57 pointed off axis at the cone. Clip 1 is pointed stright at the speaker on the grill about half way between cone and speaker edge. Both are the same Triaxis preset.

R3dlined said:
I forgot that there were also two different mic positions. Clip 2 is with the SM57 pointed off axis at the cone. Clip 1 is pointed stright at the speaker on the grill about half way between cone and speaker edge. Both are the same Triaxis preset.

that explains it for me then....i prefer the placement of clip 1. loved the tone!!!

18&Life said:

Mine is lead 2 yellow too but I think you don't want to hear it .
luck

Post it somewhere, dude. We want to hear it.

Regs,
Jeff

Latest posts

Back