Triaxis Midi Latency Issues

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theaero

Reaction score
Some people on the yahoo groups for the triaxis are talking about some pretty noticable latency when switching patches using a ground control pro and some axxess controllers as well.

Does anyone have any latency issues w .their controller and TA? They are saying on the group taht it might have to do with the TA revision as well.

So post whatcha got and how it works out for you.. eg if you have latency when switching or not.

theaero said:
Some people on the yahoo groups for the triaxis are talking about some pretty noticable latency when switching patches using a ground control pro and some axxess controllers as well.

Does anyone have any latency issues w .their controller and TA? They are saying on the group taht it might have to do with the TA revision as well.

So post whatcha got and how it works out for you.. eg if you have latency when switching or not.
I use a GCP to control my TA and G-major with no issues. Don't know where the latency comes from.

The Triaxis does not have latency problems but it can stem from wrong settings in the midi pedal. Are you having these problems?

Greg

No, but theres a discussion going on on the TA yahoo group between a bunch of people and it seems several people have the issue.

I too have experienced this issue with a brand new Triaxis, Ground Control and TC G-Force. I could never understand why only a select few patches were affected. I have tried other MIDI switchers (cheap) without the problem happening. I have since switched to a Rocktron Ground control and the problem is gone.

I Wonder if the latency occurs when switching to certain channels on the TA? People on the yahoo group are speculating when u use TA modes that use diff circuit boards it may induce latency.

Maybe?

i get noticeable fade in effect - or latency - on switching to LD1R from any other mode. the controller is Rocktron Midi Mate. but as far as i understand, it happens because LD1R mode uses a different circuit, hence the latency

That seems to be the general outcome. My GCP comes on the 4th, so I'll test it out then to see if I get any latency.

Back