Tremoverb / Triple Rectifier... sell both and get a RKII?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats what im doing right now w/ stereo effects from a gmajor.

butttttttttttttttttt rkii are sexy.

and i hate saabs.

I drive a 2005 Suburu WRX STi, with lots of mods... Anyone wanna go throw down on the 1/4mi ? ;) ;)

You have to change your name. Aero is a copyright of Saab Cars AB/ General Motors.

I would definately try the RK II v.2 out before you get all crazed.
I've hade one since February and it has 2 hours on it. I have had much better tone with a 92 Dual Rectifier (Red Mode) and a 1990 MK III Green Stripe run in stereo.

The name change is a joke....

Ive tried em a couple of times, but not enough to really start finding some sick tones, but I do really like them + their features.

Im not liking the volume of the trip rec either.. its too loud for me. 150 watts is too much, and i dont like pullin tubes.

The tremoverb is meh. I am not crazy about its tone... the tremo feature is icky and the reverb is decent but nothing amazing. The clean is well.. meh as well.

I dunno.. well see.

Sounds like you're not very happy with either amp. Sounds like a good enough reason to get rid of them to me.

theaero said:
Im not liking the volume of the trip rec either.. its too loud for me. 150 watts is too much, ...
I dunno.. well see.
Naw, you think?
4_6_2v.gif
(joking)
So you did try an RKII and liked it?

I like my ToV, I tried an RKII, I liked it, but too much on the learning for me for those extra channels, modes that the ToV doesn't have.

Besides if I'm going to get another amp, I would be going in another direction => low power amp, less preamp gain. But that just me. :wink:

I suppose the newer RKII v2 would be ok as it has an improved clean channel from the lonestar series but the T-verbs are great amps,love those

Geez... that is just kind of funny how different people love or hate different amps...

I have a Triple... and want to get a Trem-o-verb... granted.. I could be more functional for a Road King.. but h3ll... I would probably end up doing something wacky like buy a Tone Bone switcher to get the RKII sounds with a TR and the TOV... hahahaha....

Latest posts

Back