Tremoverb Problem

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guitarted

Reaction score
I just recieved a Tremoverb that is not working. It powers up, but just makes a hissing sound when you turn up the volume or the gain. Anyone have any ideas?

Check the loop send and receive levels, or just bypass it completly. If you still got a problem then contact the seller

Guitarted said:
I just recieved a Tremoverb that is not working. It powers up, but just makes a hissing sound when you turn up the volume or the gain. Anyone have any ideas?

could be preamp tube related,if there is no sound being made when you actually plug in and play then the preamp tubes may be at fault or as stated the loop isnt set up properly!!!

Well I tried all the different loop settings and swapped out all the tubes in the pre and power amp before posting here. Nothing worked. :(

it doesn't play any notes at all? only hiss, even if you strum the guitar?

Have you checked your cables? Also, plug in to another wall outlet.

I can hear the guitar if I strum a chord, but it is VERY low and sounds clean even though I am on a high gain channel.

I have checked out the cables, guitar and outlet with one of my other amps just to verify that they are not suspect and they are not.

see I had this problem last month with my three channel dual rec and it was v1 in the pre section that was bust,I could hear chords very very quietly when I had the amp turned way up,to the point of if it was working then I would be dead,the speaker would be screwed and the earth would have shattered!!!!!

I swapped out v1 and it was perfect!!!!

This may not be in your case but it is basically the same story as mine!!

Latest posts

Back