Tremoverb Channel Cloning Question

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkeyodeath

Reaction score
Hi all, just wondering if you could help me out...

I'm super confused about the Tremoverb channel cloning and how it works. Maybe i'm just stupid, but...

If you clone RED to VINTAGE, does that mean that flipping the switch to blues on the red channel will make it sound like the orange clean channel, and that switching to modern high gain will actually make the amp sound like the vintage high gain? And vice versa?

So, if i wanted to be able to footswitch between blues and modern high gain, I'd clone orange to modern gain, set the switch in the orange channel to clean, and the red channel to modern gain, and vice versa?

Or, if i wanted to footswitch between two channels of modern high gain, i'd clone orange to modern and make sure that both channel switches were down in the high gain settings?

Cloning channels ONLY changes the modern to vintage or vintage to modern as well as changing the presence control. Blues mode and clean mode will not change, except for their presence controls. That way if you want modern and blues you set channel 1 vintage to clone modern then you use channel 1 set to vintage (which is now modern) and channel 2 as blues. Blues and Clean do not clone each other.

Yeah ! What ToneAddictJon said ! :roll:

My first Recto, a 99 TR (new in 99) I must admit confused me :oops: even with the manual, it's really simple.
Read the owners manual and tweek it lots, the presence goes active for both channels in some modes. There's a .pdf on the Mesa site if you don't have one.

Latest posts

Back