Tremonti's Rectifiers

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barneyc4

Reaction score
erniejy5.jpg

I also posted this pic at ABB.net
Are those dual or triple rectifiers?

It's very hard to tell. They *look* like they might say Triple.

It's impossible to tell the two apart without being able to read the name, since there isn't any difference in apperance otherwise.

it's the bogner ubershall, het took the Bogner label off.
it's ultimate metal chugga on top of his rectifiers

It looks like this is in a recording studio. Why would you need all those amps? I think I would bring in some different amps, not 5 of the same heads. I guess its cause he can, but still for recording that would be overkill.

Machine Gun said:
I thought that Tremonti only used Triples besides the Uberschall.?

I've seen him with a Single Recto somewhere.

JW123 said:
It looks like this is in a recording studio. Why would you need all those amps? I think I would bring in some different amps, not 5 of the same heads. I guess its cause he can, but still for recording that would be overkill.

My guess is that they all are set different, that way there's no time wasted in changing settings. One for a little grit, one for leads, one for rhythm, etc.

Tremonti told me he has two old 2 channel dual rects that he leaves at home because he doesn't want to take a chance on them getting damaged on the road. He does record with them though. He told me and I quote "The older the boogie, the better." Haha. He's a cool dude.

Back