• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Trade? MkIII green stripe widebody head and 1/2 back w/EVs..

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MBreinin

Reaction score
I have a widebody MkIII Green Stripe head. Simulclass, EQ, black tolex. Recent retube with JJs. Excellent condition and a screamer. Also have a blonde 1/2 back vertical 2x12 with BlackShadow labeled EVs, also in great shape. Problem is, this is just too big for the living room..and also doesn't match that well. :lol:

I am looking for a MkIII combo or head and 1x12 cab, wood and wicker, or something custom...i.e. something pretty. I can throw in some cash if required.

Let me know if you have anything. I know I may be dreaming, but you never know.

Mike

I would really prefer to trade...but I have seen a couple of wood and wicker MkIIIs pop up. So, if someone wants to make an offer on the rig, I will consider it. I would prefer to sell it all together. It will be expensive to ship, I can assure you.

Mike

Latest posts

Back