Three Channel Dual Rectifier

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

journey651

Reaction score
I just bought this and have a question about the footswitch setting.

I am running no effects. But I do want to use the solo feature of the footswitch and access the different channels by the footswitch. Do I just plug in and set the rotary selector n the back to footswitch?

Then does the solo knob control how much boost I get from the solo button?

You should really read your owners manual. This is CLEARLY explained on page 11 in the manual.

You need to make sure the loop hard bypass switch is set to anything other than "Loop Bypass"

http://www.mesaboogie.com/manuals/3chRecto.pdf

Quoted from the manual:

NOTE: LOOP BYPASS defeats the Front Panel OUTPUT and SOLO Controls as they are part of the FX RETURN circuit. This tube stage and associated circuitry are omitted when you select LOOP BYPASS. The Channel MASTER Controls become the final output controls in this case.

Oh, and Welcome to The Board.

Dom

journey651 said:
I just bought this and have a question about the footswitch setting.

I am running no effects. But I do want to use the solo feature of the footswitch and access the different channels by the footswitch. Do I just plug in and set the rotary selector n the back to footswitch?

Then does the solo knob control how much boost I get from the solo button?
yah thats rite. just put your fx loop switch to footswitch. your solo function will be active. adjust your solo knob a little more than your master out and your set.

Latest posts

Back