the triple rect .clean

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

decemberstar

Reaction score
ok i heard that the clean is not very good .....can anyone please tell me what the problem with it is ,than you

what kind of bands do you think have a good clean sound?

then we can determine if it the Triple Rect. can attain that for you

that music was written on rectifiers, so you should have no problem getting that sound.

Compared to a Fender Twin, a rectifier does not have good clean. It's really all subjective as to what you consider good clean to be. A jazz player would probably not like a rectifier's clean as much as you.

aesome ..thanks ,and uum last uestion lol ,do you now a good clean setup you think id enjoy with my style of music thanks

Ok...you're going to have to increase the presence a little if you like some clarity and chime in your cleans because SG's are all mahogany guitars, no maple. On a guitar, maple adds a lot of brightness which you'll be missing. For Foo Fighter stuff though, don't increase the Presence as much, they have some "dirty cleans" at times.

Start with all the knobs facing up at 12 oclock. Increase the presence a little, drop the mids slightly, and give a small boost on the treble. Put the gain the highest it can go before the sound starts distorting. The Bass knob should be anywhere between 10oclock and 1 oclock.

This stuff is all really up to you to find what you like, but those are just suggestions for you to start with...

Latest posts

Back