The most beautiful boogie i've ever seen

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick_cor

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-Boogie-Mark-IV-With-Matching-Flame-Maple-CAB_W0QQitemZ130145631657QQihZ003QQcategoryZ121161QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

i would have to agree. that's the setup I want to create with my C+ someday. Hardwood all around with a 1x12 closed back thiele.

That is a good looking amp. I don't dig the orange as much as a natural finish but it certainly is a nice piece of maple.

Sounds like he had the cab's made and they aren't Mesa?

sundaypunch said:

can't really tell from what he said...

"The head cab was custom made not to include the mounting hardware for the included footswitch."

that could mean custom made by Mesa...

"You will not find a finer sounding or looking rig out there from Mesa."

that could mean that Mesa doesn't make anything better than they made this one...

That amp is beautiful...we really think a like Elpelotero! I'm looking to house my C+ in a maple hardwood with wicker...but I will probably get the quilted variety in a natural finish...this of course is probably going to be a few years off haha :lol:

eltrain858 said:
sundaypunch said:

can't really tell from what he said...

"The head cab was custom made not to include the mounting hardware for the included footswitch."

that could mean custom made by Mesa...

"You will not find a finer sounding or looking rig out there from Mesa."

that could mean that Mesa doesn't make anything better than they made this one...

I think what happened was that he had bought a Mark IV beforehand, just a plain 'ol vanilla Mark. Then he got his hands on an old ev loaded thiele with that wood, so he had Mesa build him a matching head-shell, and he had it so that the footswitch doesn't latch onto the back of the head, like it does in typically.

do you guys know how much a wooden cabinet like that goes for? I got it quoted for 1600$ by vintageboogie.com and knowing mesa boogie, they'd charge even more! for that price you coudl get 2 mark IVs, this mark IV + cab is a steal!

Latest posts

Back